The following links offer international students information on job opportunities both in and out of the United States and immigration requirements. It is strongly advised that all international students meet with Shirley Govindasamy, Director of Payroll & International Student and Scholar Services, to learn more about required documents that must be completed to begin or continue to work in the United States.
- International Careers Consortium
- International Students (Bates College)
- The Office of Intercultural Education (OIE) (Bates College)
- International Careers Consortium resources
- My Visa Jobs – free site that includes statistics on the number of H1-B visa applications by company
- H1B Visa Jobs – database of 20,000 firms that offered jobs with H1B visa sponsorship