Bates B-Well Virtual Boot Camp
In a time where we are all socially distanced you may be finding it difficult to stay active. The Bates B-Well (wellness) program has pivoted to offer virtual fitness sessions through Zoom and we are now excited to be offering a free Boot Camp class to the Bates Alumni community!
- Classes are bodyweight based — although I recommend you bring a towel, a dumbbell or a weighted item, such as a gallon of water, water bottle or a canned good — that you can grip in one hand.
- Modification for lower impact moves will be provided.
- To participate you will need Zoom, which can be downloaded here: https://zoom.us/download. Zoom lets you connect in a variety of ways – from a laptop to a phone app.
- As a Zoom participant, you are given the option to hide or display your screen.
- A strong internet connection is needed to stream seamlessly without interruption.
We are excited to be offering this opportunity to bring the Bates community together and I look forward to seeing you!
Bates Wellness Program Manager
You need only to register once. The Zoom link is good for every Friday.