We welcome visitors to the BCDC year-round, and we look forward to seeing you often!
Office hours are Monday through Friday, 8am – 4:30pm with evening workshops and employer info sessions in a variety of locations (check Jobcat for the schedule). Feel free to stop in at 53 Campus Avenue for a scheduled or impromptu visit:
- Career counseling and advising – individual meetings and walk-ins
- Attend an employer information session or workshop
- Use the BCDC resource library and computers
- Borrow quiet office space for an interview by phone or Skype
- Drop by to share news of internship and job offers!
Not sure what the BCDC has to offer? Don’t know where to begin with resumes, cover letters and networking?
- Walk-in hours for quick questions and an introduction to our resources are available every week day during the academic year:
Career Development Fellows: Monday to Friday 1pm-3pm, and Wednesdays 7-9pm at the library in the area outside the Peer Writing Center.
Need more time with a career counselor to assess your interests, explore career paths, develop a customized job/ internship strategy, conduct a mock interview, or discuss graduate/professional school as an option?
- Individual 45-minute career counseling sessions are available daily by appointment year-round
Interested in asking a quick question, scheduling an appointment, or picking up some career resource handouts as you breeze through New Commons for lunch?
- Tabling sessions in New Commons are offered every Wednesday from 11:30am-1pm during the academic year
Planning to attend employer information sessions, workshops and other events to learn more?
- Sign up to receive the BCDC Bulletin, a regular newsletter that keeps you posted on all the latest
Where to Find Us
53 Campus Avenue | Lewiston, ME | 04240
207-786-6232 | Fax: 207-786-6126 | email@example.com