Digital Media Studios
The Digital Media Studios occupies one half of the ground floor of Pettigrew Hall. It is a cross curricular facility open to all Bates community members. Our project support ranges from in-class workshops to collaborating on research and media projects with faculty.
- The Edit Suites: Three private, reservable suites for editing video and recording and editing audio. Edit A doubles as a podcast studio.
- The iMac Lab: A training and post-production space containing 12 iMacs.
- The Video Studio: A small, professional television studio.
- The Animation Studio: Contains three workstations for 2D stop motion animation.
- The Digital Media Exchange: Borrow a variety of production tools for creative academic pursuits. Search the catalog and reserve equipment online.
- 2D Media Support: Poster Design, Graphic Design and Digital Photography
For support, please contact:
Manager, Digital Media Studios
Senior Academic Technology Consultant